1) Upload Limits (Per File)
Music – 50MB
Video – 10GB
Ebook – 10MB
Art and Photos – 20GB
Software – 5GB
2) What is the highest resolution for video I can upload?
3) What formats are accepted for ebooks?
EPUB for Ebook Reader
PDF for Ebook Reader
PDF for Digital Images
EPUB for Digital Images
Online Reader Format
4) What uploading formats are accepted for photos?
Jpeg, Jpeg2000, Raw, TIFF, PNG, BMP, PNG, BPG, GIF
5) What uploading formats are accepted for videos?
avi, flv, hevc, m4v, mkv, mov, mpeg, yuv
6) What uploading formats are accepted for ebooks?
epub, pdf, odf, mobi, lit
7) Do I have the option to change the type of account I have at any time?
Yes, the option to change the type of account you have anytime you like.
8) Will I receive a prorated credit or charge when I make a change to the type of data plan I have?
A prorated upgrade is available for the first 7 days of subscription. If you are upgrading outside of the prorated period you will be changed full price and your new subscription will start on that day.
9) Do I have the option to increase or decrease the amount of data storage I have purchased?
Yes, you will have the option to either increase or decrease the amount of data storage you have at anytime. If you wish to lower your storage, you must have the available room to lower it, otherwise you will have to remove items from your Byte Tracker.
10) Do my messages count toward my data storage?
11) Do you guys offer cryptocurrency payments?
Not at this time.
12) Do you offer joint accounts?
No, but you can create an account as a group name.
13) Is there a refund for purchases on the website?
14) Where do I go to purchase/add “Widgets” to my Account?
Pro Members Only. After logging in, click the Widgets icon in the sidebar navigation of your account. Not available in Alpha.
15) Will my account information be kept private?
16) Is there a monthly fee for Basic, and Premium Account users?
Data Plans over 500MB (Beta) of storage are subject to various costs.
17) What is the playlist limit for media files?
There are no limits.
18) How do I advertise on the AphidByte Site?
Select “Advertise” on the bottom of this page and choose the option that works best for you.
19) What are the Advertising duration types?
Cine Video and Sponsored Video appear for 24 hrs and thereafter until another video of the same type replaces it. Videos remain in the discover feed forever. Social Media advertisements appear depending on how long the social media sites allow it. I.e. Instagram story 24 hrs.
20) What are the Advertising payment types?
Flat rate via credit card/debit card.
21) What is a Parent and Child file?
Parent file is the file that you upload to be streamed or viewed. Child file is if you have that same file on another website. We allow you to add the URL(s) of those sites.
22) Is AphidByte decentralized?
AphidByte is currently a hybrid structure. Users have the option to accept fiat currency ($USD) for their products and services or Ethereum (ETH). We plan to go fully decentralized soon.
23) Is AphidByte on a blockchain?
No, AphidByte is off chain whilst utilizing ETH as a payment gateway.
24) Is there an AphidByte ICO or STO?
There has been no announcement of either at the moment.